Watch our video on how to replace the battery, or read here:
- Remove the Top Cap and loosen the Battery Holder by tapping down on the button and sliding the holder out of the top.
- Remove the battery from the holder and replace it with a new battery of the same type.
- Place the battery in the holder from the top with the positive pole facing upwards.
- Slide the Battery Holder back into the Main Cap from the top until it clicks.
- If the Battery Exchange is completed correctly the LEDs will flash quickly four times.
- Re-attach the Top Cap to the Main Cap after successful Battery Exchange.